We Don’t Just Provide Shelter. We are Helping to End Homelessness.
Opening up God’s house for a nutritious meal, loving fellowship, and a safe place to sleep.
Listening to and learning from one another. Exercising respect. Developing mutual trust.
Affirming each individual’s value by connecting with organizations to work toward life off the streets.
Connecting People and Providing Shelter
- We provide emergency winter night shelter for adult individuals and couples.
- We build relationships with warm meals, conversation, and personal stories.
- We provide important resource connections for our guests to help them become stable and self-sustaining.
- We connect community partners with guests to provide resources and services.
- We have built educational tools to teach the surrounding communities about homelessness.
In 2022, We Have Had:
Ways You Can Help
When you volunteer with SWSN you help our guests feel seen, heard, and encouraged. Empowered guests take steps toward stability and sustainability.
When you give a gift to SWSN you help save someone from freezing to death, provide hot meals and build community. Your financial gifts are helping us increase our reach and our service by adding resource connection time to our shelter night experience. Thank you!
No single organization can resolve homelessness in our community. Organizations that partner with us believe in building relationships to help significantly reduce the impact of homelessness in our community and in the lives of those we serve.
What People Are Saying
“It was the look on our guest’s face that changed my own heart and I became passionate for the care of even just one person…”
“Severe Weather Shelter Network is warm, safe and welcoming… it is tangible love…”